Job Title: Company Driver
Business: Henry Industries
Classification: Full Time
Application Deadline: 12/15/2017
Full Job Description: Company driver needed to deliver items to various customers in Dodge City and surrounding areas.
Henry Industries, Inc., an established provider of nationwide logistic services, distribution center and third party warehousing is seeking a Full-Time Delivery Driver that would run Monday – Friday typically, 8AM to 5PM. This opportunity is based out of Dodge City, KS facility. Safe drivers are essential to our overall success and operation; apply and experience the advantages of joining our driving team.
- Operate company owned, leased, or rented vehicles in a safe professional manner in accordance to State laws and company policies. Utilize scanners, take piece counts, and visually inspect all products to ensure no shortages exist and that product is not damaged. Maintain necessary documentation to include but not limited to proof of delivery, invoices, route numbers, and confirm customer delivery address, and contact information.
- Follow safety, security, and company policies and guidelines. Participate and attend all company safety and security trainings and/or meetings.
- Maintain warehouse facility including but not limited to: sweeping floor, storing all equipment in designated area, picking up debris, empty trash containers, and reporting hazards or risk found.
- Maintain delivery vehicle including but not limited to: ensure current registration and insurance documents are in the vehicle, keeping vehicle clean and in a sanitary condition, conducting pre-trip inspections, reporting issues pertaining to the vehicle
- Remain on scheduled route and deliver product according to customer scheduled times. Maintain adequate productivity rate daily to meet delivery schedules and requirements.
- Breakdown palletized product and sort according to specific route information in a timely manner. Unload and load product throughout the course of the day by hand and with the use of a manual pallet jack.
- Report all shortages or damaged product in accordance with customer requirements and company policy. Process returns following customer requirements and company policy including security guidelines, maintaining and completing necessary documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have a clear MVR
- Applicants must successfully complete and pass Pre-Employment screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status).
We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive salary and benefit package. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and criminal background check.
How to Apply: Submit resume to: email@example.com
• Post ID: 14960002 kansas